Sr. Program ManagerApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 60946BR Date posted 02/13/2018 City Remote City State Minnesota
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
At EcoEnergy, we provide intelligent and sustainable solutions for enterprise-wide energy operations and efficiency management. We have built analytical models and correlation logics to deliver energy efficient solutions to you. We work to reduce the carbon footprint, energy wastage, and recover your energy losses.
EcoEnergy is looking for a Sr Program Manager.
- Manages client engagement & delivery leadership for retails accounts for North America (USA & Canada) for the EcoEnergy Business Unit. Handles delivery leadership of the biggest engagement of EcoEnergy – Energy Management for large retail clients
- Responsible for handling an annual revenue of ~USD 8 Mill across various portfolio of services and customers
- Responsible for Financial and Operational KPI delivery and overall program management to ensure delivery of objectives
- Owns client relationship at VP and Director level and anchors steering committee meetings/reviews with customers
- Manages large indirect teams based out of US and India and reviews projects and deliveries on a daily basis
- Responsible for growth and farming targets and responsible for cross selling and upselling
- Development of retails industry for North America (USA & Canada) for site to site management related services including Energy Management, Maintenances Analytics Services, Asset Optimization, etc.
- Part of the core team that contributes to new idea and innovation and Subject Matter Expert for IOT & Big Data based solutions
- Development and prototyping of new solutions and services related to IOT and Big Data Analytics and execution of pilot programs
- Participates in industry forums and events; evangelize solution and services
- Provide services demonstrations to prospective customers and give presentations
- Participate in contracting and Scope of Work signing process
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More