Sr Supv, Qlty AssuranceApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 69389BR Date posted 07/11/2018 City Stone Mountain State Georgia
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
- Independently conducting supplier evaluations and audits
- Utilizing process improvement tools to drive process and product quality
- Monitoring supplier quality levels and perform development activities with strategic suppliers to insure quality performance goals are met
- Process qualification - ensure supplier adherence to Work Instructions, Process Control Plans, Engineering Drawings and Specifications
- Leading supplier Continuous Improvement Teams
- Dimensional and visual final inspection & product release
- Disposition of qualifications, off-standards & discrepant material
- Develop and coordinate the implementation of PPAP, 8D, APQP as it relates to supplier issues
- Compiling and initiating Production Part Approvals (PPAP) in support of Design engineering and supplier transition efforts; This includes managing PPAP packages, reviewing engineering drawings for Critical Characteristics and assisting in Go/No go decisions through the passport process
- The incumbent should have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Lead Supplier Gold Initiative
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More