Screw AssemblerApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 74716BR Date posted 10/10/2018 City Stone Mountain State Georgia
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Install high precision parts into and onto compressor castings. Perform other miscellaneous functions in the assembly area.
- Perform a variety of jobs within the assembly area that includes but is not limited to assembly, torqueing, inspections, testing, and oil charge.
- Install parts/components onto and into compressor casting.
- Torque bolts to proper specifications.
- Install proper motor/rotor into compressor.
- Check for leaks.
- Charge with oil/refrigerant.
- Crate compressor for shipment.
- Operate multiple hoists with various lifting devices
- Must be able to use small hand tools and air operated tools
- Must be able to read and interpret measuring gauges
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be able to push and pull compressors weighing up to 200 pounds on a conveyor
- Must be able to interact and communicate with peers and supervisors
- Must be able to read and comprehend work instructions and production schedules
- Experience working in a manufacturing or factory environment
- Basic English language skills (speaking, reading, writing)
- High school diploma or equivalent
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More