Warehouse SupervisorApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01278348 Date posted 11/22/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
- Responsible for inbound, outbound, put away, kitting and other duties as
- Responsible for picking & packing of items from the order list
- To plan warehouse replenishment and delivery schedules
- Receiving items and conducting quality checks
- Prepare & complete orders for delivery
- Ensure safe storage and preservation of all the materials
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the team
- “O” Level and above
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in warehouse/logistic operations
- Must have hands on experience in warehouse groundwork operations
- Good understanding in warehouse practices and disciplines
- Prior experience in handling spare parts materials
- Well organized systematic and meticulous
- Preferably candidates with SAP skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More