Senior Financial AnalystApply Business Unit UTC CLIMATE, CONTROLS & SECURITY Job ID 01267025 Date posted 09/14/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:251 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore
Main duties and responsibilities
- Perform month end closing, forecast and plan analysis
- Credit review and accounts receivables management
- Inventory and costing
- Treasury and Cashflow forecast
- SOX testing
- Perform ad-hoc reporting for corporate, audit, tax and surveys
Education and Experience
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- 3-5 years working experience
- Experience with Hyperion and BaaN or other ERP system
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with working with Shared Service Center is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Analytical and attentive to detail and quality of work
- Process oriented
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More