QA EngineerApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01283962 Date posted 01/02/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:251 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore
- Lead First Articles (FA) / PPAP activities for sustaining part changes.
- Actively represent QA in cost reduction projects and platform projects. Participate in all project qualification and review milestones.
- Liaise with suppliers and engineers form various departments as part of the value stream.
- Audit potential supplier’s process and system capabilities and make recommendation if the supplier should be selected. For selected suppliers, he/she will be required to certify them to Qplus quality management system.
- Manage and develop the list of suppliers assigned to him/her. He/she will be responsible for part supply to factory meeting the quality requirement. He/she will monitor, update the supplier’s performance and drive them for continuous improvement.
- Compile, review and distribute First Pass Yield (FPY) report from China factory.
- Work closely with China factory to improve the result of FPY.
- Compile, review and distribute commissioning report, work closely with China factory to improve the result of commissioning performance.
- Review and approve the commissioning rework content and rework cost, update Finance on the charging of rework cost of accounting purpose.
- Coordinate with China factory QA on rejected part replacement.
- Bridge between China factory for process certification and other quality related activities.
- Supervise unit information uploading to warranty database.
- Support China factory localization project.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More