Project EngineerApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01278347 Date posted 11/30/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
- Manage projects and conduct site supervision including cost control,
manpower deployment and ensuring all jobs are completed in accordance
to the terms and conditions of the contracts with the employers/customers.
- Participate in site meetings to monitor status of projects.
- Work closely with architects and consultants to provide accurate feedback on the progress of works, technical compliance to specification & variation claims.
- Involve in procurement of materials and delivery to site in a timely manner in accordance to site progress and within project’s budget.
- Provide timely information to the drafting section for the preparation of shop drawings, penetration drawings etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in fire protection systems, sprinkler systems, and fire alarm systems for the construction industry is
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More