Product Support EngineerApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01277751 Date posted 11/30/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
- Provide product and technical support of ALC (Automated Logic Corporation) products.
- Involve in conducting technical training for dealers & support sales team in product specifications.
- Deliver technical (products and application) support for project
- Disseminate products updates to the customers/dealers.
- Travelling to SEAP region for conducting trainings.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in controls and BAS industry in HVAC related field is preferred.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More