Finance AnalystApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01294572 Date posted 02/20/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
- Perform month-end closing, reviewing of journals and accounts reconciliations
- Handle billing and collection functions, maintaining aging report and to
follow-up on outstanding payments with clients closely
- Liaise with external auditors/tax advisors and submission/filing of tax forms to IRAS
- Assist in the daily financial accounting matters and to ensure compliance to
- Conduct fleet, fixed asset, and inventory verifications on a quarterly basis
- Prepare financial and management reports on a timely basis
- Review payment schedule and prepare manual cheque for payments
- Degree in Accountancy with Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Knowledge in SAP and Hyperion Financial Management system will be an
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More