Engineer, ControlsApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01273120 Date posted 10/19/2018 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Manage system programming for chiller plant controls
- Perform servicing and maintenance for chiller plant controls
- Conduct regular customer visits and liaise with customer on servicing schedule and updates
- To be involved in manpower planning for service schedule
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the relevant field
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More