Credit Control ExecutiveApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01312244 Date posted 04/25/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
- Collection activities including follow-up calls/emails, reminder letters to
customers, resend invoices, provide detailed statements of account, arrange
cheque collection etc.
- Follow up customer queries, complaints and invoices dispute and raise issues to department concern for resolution and action plan
- Prepare, allocate & cast cheques to be sent to the bank.
- Forecast and set monthly collection targets
- Credit Evaluation on new & existing customers.
- Perform checks on monthly AR Journal entries and obtain approval.
- Review and reconcile Interco AR Aging report.
- Verify Salesman/Technician commission on collection monthly
- Manage Monthly Contra account with AP
- Prepare and update monthly AR review reports.
- Sending out monthly statement of accounts
- Good communication skills dealing with customers
- Communicate in English and Mandarin
- Basic accounting knowledge (2-3 years)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More