BuyerApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01283965 Date posted 01/02/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:251 Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim, Singapore
- Execute material planning & order placement in a timely manner.
- Follow up with suppliers to expedite and ensure that supplier on time delivery performance are met. Escalate issues timely to address supply issues.
- Proactively communicate with internal customers on any potential delays to avoid downtime and allow external customer management to take place.
- Follow up and execute inventory management programs and review regularly to meet inventory goal/objectives and operational responsibility.
- Coordinate and communicate engineering design change effectively to avoid/minimize any E&O exposure.
- Take action on non conforming parts disposition and work with suppliers to collect timely.
Strict adherence to the organizations’ EHS, ETHICS, Quality and Sarbane Oxley objectives is expected.
- Use of company's process improvement tools to meet metrics and continuously improve processes.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More