Assistant EngineerApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01285746 Date posted 01/09/2019 City Singapore Country Singapore
Location:28 Teban Gardens Crescent, Singapore
- Perform monthly routine service for chillers under service agreement
- Perform troubleshooting of chiller plants using remote monitoring system
and perform recommended repairs for chillers
- Liaise with customer technicians on maintenance/shutdown and repair
- Ensure safety procedures and conduct during service or repairs
- Record chiller monthly report and annual shutdown report and convert it to trend graphing
Schedule for technicians servicing at Changi Airport
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 2 year’s relevant experience in air-conditioning servicing function is advantageous
Good verbal and written communication skills in English required for liaising with customers
- Able to handle heavy equipment on the job
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More