SQE SupervisorApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 30004171 Date posted 03/26/2020 City Shanghai State Shanghai Country China
Location:LOC3140: No. 868 Yangtai Road, Shanghai, Baoshan Disrtict, Shanghai, China
1. Overall responsibility for supplier quality for compressor, including assigned suppliers in terms of SPPM, SOTD and non-conformance management.
2. Manage supplier non-conformance and customer complaint, using quality tools to lead trouble shooting, root cause analysis.
3. Deploy Q+ quality system audits and manufacturing process control assessments of the assigned suppliers by utilizing a structured review methodology.
4. Support on new product projects by working closely with sourcing, R&D, engineering functions and contributing to supplier assessment, approval and qualification.
5. Drive continuous improvement of suppliers’ performance in quality, delivery and service.
6. Responsible for the communication with stakeholders related to problems of technical, drawing and quality requirements.
7. Foster professional relationship of the suppliers and Carrier entities through supplier engagement of their business activities.
8. Responsible to adhere to Carrier policies and guidelines.
Qualification & Requirement任职资格:
1. BS Degree majored in Engineering or mechanical major.
2. 8 years of experience in engineering, quality control, supply chain, relevant field in a manufacturing environment. Experience in motor industry is a plus.
3. Very hands on and be able to solve onsite technical and quality problem practically.
4. Demonstrated project management and matrix organization collaboration skills,team management experience is a plus.
5. Experience for PPAP program (SPC, MSA, FMEA, Control plan) and quality tools application and practice including PDCA, DIVE, 8D.
6. Fluency in English and Chinese (written and oral).
7. Willing to travel, up to 30% and to work under pressure.
8. Good team spirit and cross-boundary collaboration.
9. Work independently and self-motivated.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More