Area Manager - CCS San LeandroApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 55160BR Date posted 10/12/2017 City San Leandro State California
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier has an opening for Area Manager.
- Leading and directing all commercial service and sales activities in their area
- Accountable for maximizing profits, and will direct, evaluate and control effective execution of sales, service, marketing, financial, human resources and operations programs
- Develop and implement plans to create and sustain a strategic competitive position, and develop short and long term strategies and goals which are in alignment with their region and Carrier financial goals and objectives
- Leading and directing a fully effective EH&S program throughout their area
- Prepare and manage expense plans and capital budgets for programs undertaken
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More