Operations Supervisor - PhoenixApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01290129 Date posted 01/28/2019 City Phoenix State Arizona Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAA10: CCS-Phoenix, AZ 3802 E. University, Phoenix, AZ, 85034 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. Carrier is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier Commercial Service has an opening for an experienced Operations Supervisor for our Phoenix location.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the ability to leverage technology to enhance communication and operational efficiency of the service branch.
- Book, plan, schedule and create work orders for preventive maintenance, repairs, start-up, warranty, and modernization
- Administer service contracts to optimize profits, verify obligations are met, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
- Dispatch technicians to service calls while ensuring scope of work and time requirements are well communicated
- Assist leadership in driving on time, within budget completion of service jobs
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly invoicing and receivable deliverables
- Assist leadership with the resolution of customer billing disputes
- Procure parts for scheduled maintenance, repairs and emergency service calls
- Proactively monitor, pursue and sell field service and repair opportunities in an effort to ensure pull through revenue goals are met|
Education / Certifications
Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Engineering preferred
- 6-10 years service industry experience
- HVAC experience preferred, not required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com, ServiceMax, SAP-S4, MS Office
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More