Associate Project Manager (NORESCO)Apply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 52360BR Date posted 08/11/2017 City Phoenix State Arizona
Exciting Things are Happening at NORESCO!
As one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S., NORESCO utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities. NORESCO also provides build, own, operate and maintain (BOOM) services for central heating, cooling and power-generation systems. NORESCO’s Sustainability Services group offers a full suite of sustainable design consulting services, including energy auditing, commissioning and retro-commissioning, energy & daylighting analysis, LEED® certification consulting, and sustainability master planning.
What makes NORESCO unique is our ability to engineer and implement turnkey energy solutions that meet each customer’s individual needs. At NORESCO, we pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we maintain with our customers. We earn their trust and respect through listening and timely response to their needs and concerns. These relationships, along with pursuing and hiring the best people, are truly why NORESCO is a leader in the energy industry.
NORESCO is part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corporation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
We have an immediate need for an Associate Project Manager in Phoenix, AZ.
If you’re coming out of school with a degree in Construction Management, this position will be a good start to your career. You’ll work closely with our Senior PMs learning the processes that will make you a successful PM for NORESCO.
- Develop and ensure compliance with safety plans. Monitor and document subcontractor safety compliance.
- Develop scopes of work and monitor subcontractor compliance.
- Witness and inspect subcontractor work for quality control, cost control, schedule and completeness.
- Assist in managing the bid process, including qualifying subcontractors and evaluating subcontractor bids.
- Coordinate, conduct and document inspections of work with the owner's representative to achieve substantial and final completion.
- Develop and manage project schedules, coordinate subcontractor access with owner.
- Coordinate delivery of materials, receive materials and coordinate vendor deliveries for NORESCO purchased material.
- Assist in preparation of project budgets and manage projects to within project budgeted amount.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More