Manager, Mobility AnalystApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01326557 Date posted 06/12/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
This role reports to the Associate Director, Global Mobility and is responsible for supporting a population of 50-100 globally mobile employees. The ideal candidate has experience in global relocation, global compensation, and/or global assignment management. This is a role focused on coordination of service and cross-functional process delivery, policy management, and program compliance and will collaborate with internal and external providers and stakeholders.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Handle assignee population tracking and management in over 50 countries, utilizing internal systems for population and assignment-related documentation tracking.
- Develop internal relationship management with functional partners; support assignee processes within global compensation, global benefits, payroll, finance controls, accounting, legal and tax to ensure compliance and mitigate risk.
- Track all aspects of the assignment life cycle and process documentation updates. Utilize workflow checklists and workflow capability.
- Coordinate policy updates, compliance and exception management. Support process/technology to identify and manage short-term business traveler compliance.
- Support building assignment compensation packages for global assignee population and project management for assignment documentation and global benefits projects.
- Support the development of the annual budget process and ability to report on total mobility delivery cost and assignment spend.
- Oversee appropriate levels of engagement with employees on assignment; monitor and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with multiple global mobility vendors, manage SLAs and other vendor measurements.
- Handle reporting requirement and metric management; support and manage process improvement activities/projects.
- Participate in industry professional groups and attend conferences, as appropriate.
- Take on additional responsibilities or projects in the global compensation department.
- BS in Business Administration, Finance, HR, or related field
- Experience in global relocation, global compensation, and/or global assignment management preferred
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Experience with HR systems preferred
- Ability to do complex analysis and interpret and explain variances
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More