FSP FP&A Sr. ManagerApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 59148BR Date posted 01/11/2018 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp (UTX)., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Fire & Security Products (FSP) business unit at UTC Climate, Controls & Security develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people and assets:
- innovative residential and commercial fire detection and suppression products with global brands including Kidde, Edwards, Marioff, Autronica, GST and Det-Tronics.
- innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications with leading brands including Lenel, Interlogix, Supra and Onity.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your finance career, then we have a great opportunity for you as Sr. Manager / Assoc. Director of Operations and Engineering Finance (level and responsibility will be commensurate with experience). With a team of several financial analysts, this role will develop, consolidate, analyze and report actual and forecast financial data used to measure financial performance vs. plan and prior year. They will also actively support the development of the annual plan, five year plan, capital plans and business reviews. The role will provide support to product line reporting and market share analysis. This position will work closely with business unit and finance leaders across regions in the Americas, EMEA, Asia and Australia.
- Lead the development and consolidation monthly financial forecast and annual plans
- Support monthly reviews of actuals and forecast with CFO and President
- Evaluate actual results for reasonableness and prepare fluctuation analysis
- Focused analysis of business unit financial data used to measure progress, summarize forecast results and explain deviations
- Prepare monthly financial performance letter to FSP and CCS management
- Work with business units to develop monthly sales & margin reporting by business and product line; Provide analysis to identify issues and actions
- Support global share of segment and industry performance reporting process by product line
- Develop presentation material to effectively communicate business and financial issues
- Support CCS and UTC level managements reviews (ELT, BR, OMM presentations)
- Provide ad hoc analysis in response to questions and queries
- Responsible for entire projects with significant scope and complexity
- Contributes to the department and business unit by applying their advanced knowledge of one or more functional areas
- Has expert knowledge that extends across multiple disciplines
- Must possess strong analytical skills and sound business judgment and be comfortable working with senior management
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More