Service System SpecialistApply Business Unit UTC Climate Controls & Security Job ID 4874547 Date posted 06/09/2017 City Lisle State Illinois Country United States
Building automation systems that make sense! Automated Logic is a total energy solutions provider. For more than 30 years, we have been dedicated to designing easy-to-use building automation systems that provide the highest possible energy efficiency, while ensuring occupant comfort. Through our global team of company branches and independently-owned dealers, we offer industry-leading technology with local, on-the-ground service that is hard to beat.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a results oriented, customer focused field technician to contribute to our continued legacy of innovation.
- Assist with startup, commission and re-commission of customer systems that utilize pneumatic / electrical / electronic technology
- Maintain accurate As-Built drawing package and make changes in Visio, Excel, Word, as required
- Responsible for calibration of systems requiring basic electronic test equipment, such as multi-meters, network terminals and/ or a laptop computer
- Assist in static (stand-alone) and dynamic (total building interactive network) commissioning of software programming
- Assist in the set-up of operator workstations with all associated software
- Responsible for performing job database backups on a daily basis or as advised
- Assist with turnover to service
- Track and record job progress and keep lead project personnel informed on progress
- Keep project management apprised of concerns and issues
- Complete paperwork on-time including time sheets, expense reports, posting of work orders, on-site documentation and project status reports
- Communicate with lead project personnel upon arrival and before leaving the work site
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More