Service Manager - Kansas CityApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01309037 Date posted 04/22/2019 City Lenexa State Kansas Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAK02: CSS-Lenexa, KS 8025 Flint St, Lenexa, KS, 66214 USA
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the commercial air conditioning business including but not limited to relationship management, talent development, field operations, and safety.
· Forecast, monitor and document financial performance against plan
· Meet with customers in the service territory to ensure satisfaction and retention as well as prospects for additional service opportunities.
· Supervise and direct field technicians to effectively perform the functions of equipment repair, maintenance, start-up, operation, and other duties as required to ensure customer satisfaction
· Resolve warranty issues, product recall notices, operational problems with products, premature failures and other issues as they apply to products and equipment sold and serviced by the company
· Administer service contracts to optimize profits, verify obligations are met, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention
· Create and review preventive maintenance analytics reports to maximize technician efficiencies
· Present operational metrics to leadership quarterly & annually
· Dispatch technicians to service calls while ensuring scope of work and time requirements are well communicated
· Train technicians on utilization of tech device apps in the field
· Host or host technician safety training and update technicians on new safety procedures
· Assist leadership in driving on time, within budget completion of service jobs
· Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly invoicing and receivable deliverables
· Assist leadership with the resolution of customer billing disputes
· Procure parts for scheduled maintenance, repairs and emergency service calls
Proactively monitor, pursue and sell field service repair opportunities in an effort to ensure pull through revenue goals are met
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More