Production SupervisorApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 60885BR Date posted 02/13/2018 City Indianapolis State Indiana
This position is responsible for the supervision of 30-100 hourly employees in a manufacturing environment comprised of fast-paced, high-volume production as well as low-volume complex work cells.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead a team to achieve operations, quality, and continuous improvement goals through training, coaching, discipline, and effective communications
- Champion the use of continuous improvement tools to reduce downtime, improve quality, reduce scrap, and achieve labor efficiency targets
- Implement product and engineering changes successfully
- Model and promote adherence to environmental, health and safety policies and initiatives
- Ensure safety is top priority when assigning work
- Monitor work order progress and drives quality and timeliness of completion
- Maintain timecards and overtime records
- Maintain working relationship with union by following the terms of the Collective Bargaining Agreement
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More