Pricing InternApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 76544BR Date posted 11/08/2018 City Indianapolis State Indiana
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Residential Pricing Intern will be responsible for analyzing the different pricing levels across UTC brands in a specific region, develop a comprehensive analysis tool that will facilitate improvements of our current pricing structure, and offer a recommendation of future needed improvements to our current pricing analysis process.
- Track and analyze key pricing structure in one region across all brands
- Develop a comprehensive pricing analysis tool that can be replicated through all regions
- Provide analytic insight about the pricing structure of all UTC brands portfolio
- Gather insight of our competitive pricing landscape and relate it to our current pricing structure and pricing tools
- Learn about the pricing methodology by supporting with pricing quotations and requests submitted by our customers
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and SAP a plus)
- Analytical Thinking - Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to synthesize data in easily understood formats
- Attention to Detail - ability to complete data requests accurately and thoroughly
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Research skills - Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation
- Self-Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative
- Communication - Proven capacity to communicate professionally in written and verbal format across a wide audience
- Must be a Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More