Senior Account Executive ( NORESCO)Apply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 50216BR Date posted 06/12/2017 City Costa Mesa State California Country United States
As one of the largest energy services companies in the U.S., NORESCO utilizes design-build and performance-based contracting vehicles to deliver energy and maintenance savings and significant infrastructure upgrades to existing facilities. NORESCO also provides build, own, operate and maintain (BOOM) services for central heating, cooling and power-generation systems. NORESCO’s Sustainability Services group offers a full suite of sustainable design consulting services, including energy auditing, commissioning and retro-commissioning, energy & daylighting analysis, LEED® certification consulting, and sustainability master planning.
What makes NORESCO unique is our ability to engineer and implement turnkey energy solutions that meet each customer’s individual needs. At NORESCO, we pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we maintain with our customers. We earn their trust and respect through listening and timely response to their needs and concerns. These relationships, along with pursuing and hiring the best people, are truly why NORESCO is a leader in the energy industry.
NORESCO is part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll be involved in the following:
- The sale and marketing of energy efficiency and infrastructure solutions primarily to local and state government, colleges and universities, school districts, and healthcare institutions
- Identify new markets and cultivate new customer prospects
- Develop new RFP/RFQ opportunities
- Participate on a team that prepares a highly competitive RFP/RFQ responses in a primary authorship role
- Present NORESCO and its capabilities and our proposed solutions to customers as part of the competitive process
- Understand and influence customer buying process.
- Manage sales funnel activity and actively track opportunities in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Coordinate with internal project development teams and others throughout the sales cycle
- Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Successfully close business in compliance with an annual bookings objective
- Provide sound “business judgment.” Weighing risk and reward in qualifying and disqualifying opportunities in conjunction with the management team.
- Ability to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, regularly and dependably.
- Demonstrate ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers.
- Actively participate in relevant conferences and trade associations.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More