Apprentice Tech Support Engineer - StockportApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 30003362 Date posted 03/17/2020 City Stockport State Manchester Country United Kingdom
Location:TCUK Stockport, Unit 15 S Park Business Park, Hamilton Road, Stockport, SK1 2AE.
Carrier is currently looking for aTechnical Support Engineer Apprenticebased inStockport.
As an Apprentice, you will be fully supported in undertaking a range of on the job and classroom based learning to become a qualified Technical Support Engineer familiar with repair and service techniques on Carrier products.
The role is predominantly office based and involves telephone, email and live chat support to our sales team, clients and end users.
Carrier will provide you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career. We believe that everyone working here has the potential to progress and you will be supported by our big commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Once you have qualified, you will be able to apply for a variety of roles within the Carrier Corporation.
What do we offer?
- Excellent salary and benefits.
- Apprentice events and awards ceremonies.
- A range of fully funded study options once you complete your Apprenticeship. This means you can choose the path that’s right for you, whether that’s further vocational training or academic degrees.
- Weekly day release to college and a fully dedicated Training, Learning & Development team to help guide and support you.
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
- Year One £12,872 Year Two £17,554 Year Three £22,644
What are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic Apprentices who are good communicators, excellent team players and have initiative.
- 3 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade C/ Grade 4 and above, including Maths and English
- A keen interest in Engineering.
- A willingness to attend college based training as specified.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. We have of a history of more than 100 years of proven innovation, solving problems on a global level, and our innovations drive new industries.
Our mission is to be the first choice for heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions worldwide. We work every day to make the world a better place to live, work and play. Consistently ranked as one of the world’s most respected companies, we are also a pioneer of social responsibility, looking after the environment as well our people.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More