Inside Sales Representative- National AccountsApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 69381BR Date posted 07/11/2018 City Charlotte State North Carolina
Carrier is the world's leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier Commercial Services has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative for our Strategic Accounts team located at our Charlotte, NC North American Headquarters. As the Inside Sales Representative you will be a key customer contact responsible for managing national proposals and coordinating the fulfillment of awarded contracts on all national/strategic accounts. This role is a great fit for you if you thrive in a fast paced environment, excel at building relationships, and have superior customer service. This is the ideal role for those that are ambitious and looking to grow their sales career with a leading HVAC Service organization.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for quoting and providing sales support. Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Developing proposals, bid, quotations or other documents describing Carriers products and services in response to request from prospective accounts; Apply commercial service knowledge to accurately price customer solution(s) and prepare price quotations on time.
- Act as a single point of contact during entire RFP process while collaborating with members of sales, marketing, finance legal and field service teams to ensure content is complete, accurate, competitive and timely
- Coordinate pricing reviews with management and client representatives
- Proactively and assertively outreach to potential customers, including prospecting and research of potential customers. Assist with preparation of customer presentations
- Account maintenance for existing customers, including understanding their problems, doing your absolute best to help them, and ensuring they are cared for in the process
- Own project kickoff including preparing materials, delivering communications to field and managing periodic status review meetings to resolve implementation issues
- Utilize applicable sales tools effectively (CRM, estimating software, etc.)
- Contribute to process improvement platform and library
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More