Executive Administrative AssistantApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01308814 Date posted 04/15/2019 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN05: CCS-Charlotte, NC 5900 Northwoods Business Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269 USA
Executive Administrative Assistant
This role of the Executive Admin will be to provide comprehensive support and advanced administrative duties of a confidential nature for the North American HVAC Finance executive level leadership team.
- Technically proficient with excellent research and writing skills, interfacing with all levels of the organization at CCS and UTC and with external customers in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences while making adjustments based on constantly changing priorities and scheduling conflicts.
- Extensive travel scheduling of domestic and international travel, completing detailed meeting and travel itineraries while making adjustments based on constantly changing priorities and travel conflicts.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities while supporting daily office operations.
- Complete expense reports for executive level leadership team in a timely manner and monitor status of reports.
- Consolidating and/or preparing reports and materials for executive meetings, including senior business reviews.
- Reviewing and prioritizing mail, highlighting important information and follow-up and respond to correspondence as appropriate.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with entry level financial reporting and data entry as needed.
- Advance level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and Word skills.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- AA/AS degree and or 5–10+ years relevant work experience
- BA/BS degree and or /2–5+ years experience
- Proficient utilizing Microsoft office products (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail is critical
- Ability to maintain confidential information
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working in a fast pace large corporate setting/environment.
- Experience within the finance function and working with PowerPoint and large presentations.
- Exposure and interactions with senior executive leaders in a corporate setting with the ability to maintain composure.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More