Customer Experience ManagerApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01292154 Date posted 02/08/2019 City Charlotte State North Carolina Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN05: CCS-Charlotte, NC 5900 Northwoods Business Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269 USA
Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Responsible for customer immersion to uncover customer insights that influence and empower product in the commercial HVAC aftermarket.You will focus on a set of product priorities to generate hypotheses and gathering customer feedback by leading consulting-style engagements between product and our customers and 3rd party partners in service. The product teams will use the insights from these immersions to identify key product market requirements and opportunities. Align with product leadership on a set of product area priorities. Regularly assess how our service organization's sales, operations and technical departments work together to deliver seamless customer service. Study market conditions to examine potential sales of existing or potential products or services.
The selected candidate will be responsible for Commercial HVAC Service new product road map development including the following:
- Program Execution/Risk Management - Manages program and anticipates risks
- Driving ownership & Accountability - takes responsibility for tasks and accepts consequences of actions
- Planning & Organization - Structures/staffs plan to meet program requirements
- Business Judgment - considers big picture, long term goals, & competing priorities
- Creative Problem Solving - looks for new ways to handle challenging situations
- Organizational Influence - understands how to influence & sell product
- Partnering - creates ownership to common goals in a collaborative way
- Business Practice/Ethics - Demonstrates high standards of ethics & conduct
- Technical, Functional Acumen - understands limits of technology and program process
- System Thinking - understands relationships between factors affecting structure/performance
- Decisiveness - acts in a timely fashion with clear direction
- Communication Skills - expresses ideas effectively to establish credibility
- Persistence - does whatever it takes to achieve goals
- Self Confidence - demonstrates self-assurance in own ideas, judgments
- Analytical Thinking - takes systematic approach to solving problems
- Market Analyst - Gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions
- Adaptability - adjusts quickly to high pressure
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Results driven style
- Strong communication skills with ability to interact within a team and with external customers
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Customer first approach to market
- Sense of urgency, self-motivated, commitment, and sense of ownership
- Agile development skills including rapid prototyping and ideation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel 20-35%
- BA/BS degree in Engineering or Business with 5+ years of related experience or
- MA/MS degree in Engineering or Business with 3+ years of related experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More