Food Marketing InternApply Business Unit Carrier Job ID 01308777 Date posted 04/15/2019 City Beverly State Massachusetts Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAM60: Sensitech, Inc 800 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA, 01915 USA
- Assist with product launch go-to-market activities – sales presentations, content creation, market analytics and other activities to support product positioning
- Collaborate with Marketing Communications group to work on a marketing campaign strategies and help track ROI
- Database management and work on activities around Salesforce.com expansion for lead generation
- Research – conducting research, drawing insights from information, using new tools and applying the knowledge to marketing activities. (Examples include client targeting activities and/ or pursuit support. Information gathering tactics include gathering core company information, contact information, media kit research, etc.)
- Help conduct competitive intelligence to provide strategic information for marketing activities
- Strong project management skills with detail-oriented focus and follow-through
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously to meet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects
- Organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations across a couple of projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal, verbal and presentation skills, including ability to interact with senior leaders
- Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing team members
- Strong experience with marketing and internet research fundamentals in the B2B space
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other marketing automation tools are nice to have.
- Strong skills and experience with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for Carrier, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More