Interlogix Regional Sales Manager - MDApply Business Unit UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 66573BR Date posted 05/16/2018 City Baltimore State Maryland
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
The Global Security Products (GSP) group at UTC Climate, Controls & Security develops a comprehensive product portfolio to protect buildings, people and assets; providing innovative security products that include advanced software and hardware, IP solutions, wireless communications, electronic locking systems, and mobile applications. Among its leading brands are Lenel, Interlogix, Supra and Onity offering robust security and life safety systems, and affordable, flexible lock and key management solutions.
The Interlogix Regional Sales Manager role is responsible for managing relationships with all top revenue producing customers and developing total product sales growth for our dealer and distribution channel. This position will cover the DC, MD, and VA region.
- Full ownership of all relationships (dealers, distributors, consultants and end-users), channel management and sales activities within assigned region
- Deliver on financial objectives
- Build and implement sales action plans to effectively and efficiently execute on company strategy
- Provide active participation in sales activities required to achieve business success
- Develop key sales competencies as required to maximize success, including but not limited to prospecting, lead generation, influencing, business acumen and business judgment
- Hold yourself accountable to effective execution of key deliverables, key metrics, and key activities
- Participate in clear communication with your Regional Sales Leader
- Ensure connectivity with business imperatives
- Develop strategic clarity and a clear understanding of your assigned role, expectations, and performance
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of customers, opportunities, markets and competition
- Build and maintain aggressive account growth plans of top customers in assigned geography and execute those plans
- Enable connections with proper internal resources so as to provide our customers with value and ease of doing business
- Add value to customers through growth and support activities including product demonstrations, regional trade shows and product road shows
- Own RFP responses and submittals within local territory
- Execute on internal business deliverables with the appropriate timeframe
- Provide productive strategic and market feedback to the business
- Build and execute on plans to support customer and market training needs
- Manage and execute on market strategic initiatives and programs
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.
New UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings
Designed to provide visitors a new way to interact with current and emerging building technologies, the new UTC Center for Intelligent Buildings will also serve as the global corporate headquarters for UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a $17 billion business with approximately 55,000 employees worldwide.More
A burning desire for training and development.
It’s not just our people’s growth we invest in – as our donations to the Farmington and Avon fire departments show.More
Training that makes headlines.
Find out what Forbes had to say about our Employee Scholar Program.More